Terms of Service
Welcome to sourcehub.ai. These Terms of Service contain the terms and conditions that govern all use of our Platform (as defined below) and Services (as defined below) and all content, services and/or products available on or through the Platform (collectively, the “SourceHUB Services”).
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. BY REGISTERING FOR, ACCESSING, BROWSING, AND/OR OTHERWISE USING THE SourceHUB SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS, BROWSE OR OTHERWISE USE THE PLATFORM OR THE SourceHUB SERVICES.
Supplier may, in its sole discretion, elect to suspend or terminate access to, or use of the SourceHUB Services to anyone who violates these Terms.
If you register for a free trial of the SourceHUB Services, the applicable provisions of these Terms will govern that free trial.
The original language of these Terms is English. Supplier may make available translations for convenience. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
2. Authority to Enter into These Terms with Supplier
The use of the SourceHUB Services is subject to acceptance of these Terms. To accept these Terms for itself or on behalf of a Client, a person must have the legal capacity to do so. In the case of an individual, the individual must be at least 18 years of age or have valid authorization from his/her legal representative or custodian. In the case of a legal entity, the entity must be duly incorporated and in good standing.
The Terms are accepted as soon as one of the following occurs first:
- the person has received the confirmation of the creation of the Account and necessary credentials from Supplier in order to log in to his/her/its Account; or b. for those SourceHUB Services and parts of the Web Site the use of which is not dependent on creating an Account, upon the moment of gaining access to such services.
You may not, without Supplier’s prior written consent, access the SourceHUB Services (i) for production purposes, (ii) if you are a competitor of SourceHUB, (iii) to monitor the availability, performance or functionality of the SourceHUB Services or (iv) for other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
Once accepted, these Terms remain effective until terminated as provided for herein.
3. Modifications to Terms
Supplier reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the Terms at any time by posting such changes on or through the Platform or the SourceHUB Services. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the SourceHUB Services after such changes have been posted as provided above constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. Such amended Terms will automatically be effective upon the earlier of (i) your continued use of the SourceHUB Services, or (ii) 30 days from posting of such modified Terms on or through the Platform. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the resolution of any dispute that arises between you and Supplier will be governed by the Terms in effect at the time such dispute arose.
4. Our Responsibilities
4.1. Provision of SourceHUB Services
Supplier will (a) make the SourceHUB Services, Content and Client Data available to a Client pursuant to these Terms, (b) provide applicable standard support for the SourceHUB Services to Client at no additional charge, and/or upgraded support (for an additional charge, if applicable), (c) use commercially reasonable efforts to make the SourceHUB Services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for:
(i) planned downtime (of which Supplier shall give advance electronic notice as provided in the Guidelines), and (ii) any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Supplier’s reasonable control, including, for example, an act of God, act of government, flood, fire, earthquake, civil unrest, act of terror, strike or other labor problem, Internet service provider failure or delay, or denial of service attack.
4.2. Protection of Client Data
Supplier will maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for protection of the security, confidentiality and integrity of Client Data, as described in the Guidelines. Those safeguards will include, but will not be limited to, measures for preventing access, use, modification or disclosure of Client Data by Supplier personnel except (a) to provide the SourceHUB Services and prevent or address service or technical problems, (b) as compelled by law in accordance with Section 7.4 (Compelled Disclosure) below, or (c) as a Client or User expressly permit in writing.
Supplier may use service providers to perform the Services. Supplier will make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that data transfers to service providers meet requirements applicable to Clients’ processing of data and will provide information on such data transfers in these Terms for Client’s consideration.
By agreeing to these Terms, the Client authorizes the Supplier (a general written authorization in the meaning of Article 28 (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679) to engage the following service providers for the purposes of performing the Services. Supplier shall provide 10 business days advance notice before engaging any new service providers under the Supplier’s general authorization.
List of service providers processing Client Data:
Amazon Web Services (Unites States of America)
Provides hosting and content delivery network services in Europe and in the US depending on Client location. Any data transfers to affiliated undertakings or service providers are subject to the EU Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses.
Service provider for the email, calendar and contact sync features. Client’s use of these features involves data transfers subject to the EU Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses.
Google (United States of America)
Service provider for the Smart Email BCC feature. Client’s use of this feature involves data transfers subject to the EU Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses.
5. Using the SourceHUB Services
5.1 Establishing an Account
Certain features, functions, parts or elements of the SourceHUB Services can be used or accessed only by holders of an Account. The person who wishes to create an Account must:
- complete the sign-up form on the Web Site or alternative process provided by a Reseller if access to the SourceHUB Services is purchased from a Reseller; and b. accept these Terms by clicking “Sign up” or other similar button
Each Client may have only one Account. If several persons need to use an Account on behalf of Client, Client must designate such persons as Users. Each such User shall be subject to the restrictions set forth in these Terms.
If Client has designated Users and granted them Authorization, such Users will be deemed to be authorized to act on behalf of Client when using the Account. Supplier is not responsible for and shall have no liability for verifying the validity of Authorization of any User. However, Supplier may, in its discretion, request additional information or proof of the person’s credentials. If Supplier is not certain if a User has been granted Authorization, Supplier may, in its sole discretion, prevent such User from accessing the SourceHUB Services.
A User may be associated with multiple Clients and Accounts. Deleting a User from one Account will not remove the User from the Platform if he/she is connected to multiple Accounts.
The Client and any User associated with an Account must provide Supplier with true, accurate, current, and complete information about the Client, Users or Account and keep it up to date.
5.2 Logging Into an Account
Supplier shall provide Client with a username and password (“Login Credentials”) to be used to log in to its Account unless the Client uses the single sign-on feature or another service to log in. These Login Credentials must not be used by multiple persons. If Client has designated several Users, each User will be provided with separate Login Credentials. Client and each User are responsible for keeping confidential all login credentials associated with an Account. Client must promptly notify Supplier:
- of any disclosure, loss or unauthorized use of any Login Credentials; b. of a User’s departure from the Client’s organization; c. of a change in a User’s role in the Client’s organization; d. of any termination of a User’s right for any reason.
5.3 Termination of Account
Client may terminate these Terms at any time as provided in Section 17.
Supplier shall permanently delete the Account within six months of the effective date of the termination.
The use of an Account is subject to a Fee. Upon sign-up for an Account, the Client must select a Plan. Different rates apply to different Plans. The applicable Fee is charged in advance on monthly or annual payment intervals, unless agreed otherwise between parties. All Fees are non-refundable, i.e. there are no refunds or credits for periods where the Client did not use an activated Account, used it only partially, or deactivated the Account or terminated these Terms during an ongoing payment interval. If, after signing up, Client elects to upgrade to a more expensive Plan, the unused portion of any prepaid Fees shall be applied to the Fee of the more expensive Plan.
All Fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies or duties applicable under any applicable law, unless stated otherwise stated herein. Client is solely responsible for the payment of such taxes, levies or duties.
5.5 Changing Plans
Any Client has the right to upgrade or downgrade a current Plan at any time by selecting a new Plan among the collection of Plans determined by the Supplier. In such an event, the Client’s credit card on file with the Supplier will automatically be charged with a Fee for the next payment interval with the rate stipulated in the new Plan.
Downgrading of the current Plan may cause the loss of features or capacity of the Account, as well as the loss of Client Data.
5.6 Free Trial
A new Client may be entitled to a Free Trial, unless the Client has applied for the Account as a result of an ongoing marketing campaign organized by the Supplier in co-operation with its partners. The Client is not required to provide any credit card information during the period of Free Trial. If the period of Free Trial has expired, the Account will be automatically deactivated. In order to prevent deactivation or to reactivate the Account, the Client is required to select a suitable Plan and pay the first Fee. If the Client does not pay the first Fee within 2 weeks as of the expiry of the Free Trial, Supplier has the right to permanently delete the Account, including all Client Data therein.
In addition to the current collection of Plans, Supplier may offer special discounts and motivation schemes (for example finder’s fees, etc.).
The following provisions are applicable only if you purchase access to the SourceHUB Services directly from Supplier. If you purchase access to the SourceHUB Services through a Reseller, the payment terms are set forth in the agreement with your Reseller.
6.1 Payment Card Authorization
Supplier may seek pre-authorization of Client’s payment card account prior to your purchase of SourceHUB Services in order to verify that the card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your purchase. You authorize such payment card account to pay any amounts described herein, and authorize Supplier to charge all sums described in these Terms to such card account. You agree to provide Supplier updated information regarding your payment card account upon Supplier’s request and any time the information earlier provided is no longer valid.
6.2 Direct Debit Payments
In some markets Supplier may, if Client elects, request that Client complete a direct debit mandate to enable direct debit payments. In such cases Supplier shall comply with all applicable national rules and regulations related to direct debit payments.
6.3 Electronic Invoice
If Supplier has not sought pre-authorization of your payment card, then before the end of each payment interval, Client will be issued an electronic invoice for payment of the Fee of the next payment interval. Client must pay the invoice by the due date indicated on the invoice.
6.4 Overage Charges
Upon delay with any payments, Supplier may require the Client to pay interest on the delay (penalty for late payment) for the period as of the time the payment obligation falls due until conforming performance is rendered. The interest rate of penalty for late payment due 1) if SourceHUB is the Supplier, shall be the interest rate specified in §113 of the Law of Obligations Act of Estonia; 2) if SourceHUB UK is the Supplier, shall be 4% a year above the Bank of England’s base rate from time to time, but at 4% a year for any period when that base rate is below 0%; 3) if SourceHUB Inc is the Supplier, shall be 1% per month; provided, however, if any interest paid to SourceHUB Inc is determined to be in excess of the then legal maximum rate, then that portion of each interest payment representing an amount in excess of the then legal maximum rate shall be deemed a payment of amounts owing under Section 6.2. Upon calculation of the penalty for late payment, one year shall be deemed to contain 365 calendar days.
7. Client data
7.1 Uploading Client Data to Platform
If the Client uploads Client Data to the Platform, such Client Data and any processing of such Client Data must be in compliance with these Terms and applicable law. All rights, title and interest in and to the Client Data belong to the Client or third persons (including Users, persons and Organizations) whether posted and/or uploaded by you or made available on or through the SourceHUB Services by Supplier. By uploading Client Data to the Platform, Client authorizes Supplier to process the Client Data. The Client is responsible for ensuring that:
- the Client and any of the Users associated with the Account do not create, transmit, display or make otherwise available any Client Data that violates the terms of these Terms, the rights of Supplier, other Clients or Users, persons or Organizations or is harmful (for example viruses, worms, malware and other destructive codes), offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or otherwise unlawful; and b. the Client and all of the Users associated with the Account have the necessary rights to use the Client Data, including to insert it into the Platform and process it by means of the Account.
7.2 No Guarantee of Accuracy
Supplier does not guarantee any accuracy with respect to any information contained in any Client Data, and strongly recommends that you think carefully about what you transmit, submit or post to or through the SourceHUB Services. You understand that all information contained in Client Data is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Client Data originated. This means that Client, and not Supplier, is entirely responsible for all Client Data that is uploaded, posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the SourceHUB Services, as well as for any actions taken by the Suppliers or other Clients or Users as a result of such Client Data.
7.3 Unlawful Client Data
Supplier is not obliged to pre-screen, monitor or filter any Client Data or acts of its processing by the Client in order to discover any unlawful nature therein. However, if such unlawful Client Data or the action of its unlawful processing is discovered or brought to the attention of Supplier or if there is reason to believe that certain Client Data is unlawful, Supplier has the right to:
- notify the Client of such unlawful Client Data; b. deny its publication on the Web Site or its insertion to the System; c. demand that the Client bring the unlawful Client Data into compliance with these Terms and applicable law; d. temporarily or permanently remove the unlawful Client Data from the Web Site or Account, restrict access to it or delete it.
If Supplier is presented convincing evidence that the Client Data is not unlawful, Supplier may, at its sole discretion, restore such Client Data, which was removed from the Web Site or Account or access to which was restricted.
In addition, in the event Supplier believes in its sole discretion Client Data violates applicable laws, rules or regulations or these Terms, Supplier may (but has no obligation), to remove such Client Data at any time with or without notice.
Without limiting the generality of the preceding sentence, SourceHUB Inc complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, and will remove Client Data from the Platform upon receipt of a compliant takedown notice.
SourceHUB as the data processor will assist the Client as the data controller in meeting the Client’s obligations under Regulation (EU) 2016/679, providing subject access, and allowing data subjects to exercise their rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
7.4 Compelled Disclosure
Supplier may disclose a Client’s confidential information to the extent compelled by law to do so. In such instance, Supplier will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide Client with prior notice of the compelled disclosure (to the extent legally permitted) and Client shall provide reasonable assistance, at its cost, if Client wishes to contest the disclosure. If Supplier is compelled by law to disclose Client’s confidential information as part of a civil proceeding to which Supplier is a party, and Client is not contesting the disclosure, Client will reimburse Supplier for its reasonable cost of compiling and providing secure access to that confidential information.
8.1 Use of the SourceHUB
Subject to these Terms, and the payment of the applicable service Fee, Supplier grants Client and its authorized users a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable license to use the SourceHUB Services to:
- collect, store and organize Client Data, such as add new Persons and Organizations, create Pipelines and add Stages into these Pipelines, generate reports based on Client Data, add Deals into Stages and monitor their evolvement through the next Stages, add Products to be offered for sale to Persons and Organizations; add new Users and grant them Authorizations, assign Activities to a particular User; b. modify and delete Client Data; c. customize the standard features of the SourceHUB Services; d. receive reasonable help and guidance and from Supplier regarding the use of the SourceHUB Services.
If Supplier determines Client usage of the Services to be outside of the permitted and intended use as outlined herein, or bandwidth usage of the Service or any features to be significantly excessive in relation to other Users, Supplier reserves the right to suspend respective Client Account, (or part thereof) until Client assures Supplier that Client shall refrain from further abuse of the Services.
8.2 Technical Support
Supplier shall provide reasonable technical support to Client and its authorized User at the reasonable request of the Client. Supplier shall respond to enquiries of support from a Client utilizing the contacts set forth below as soon as reasonably possible. Responding to enquiries of Clients and Users who have accepted these Terms but do not have an Account may be less expedient, or may not occur at all.
The contacts for all enquiries of support are:
- instant messaging,
- built-in notification application on the Web Page, or c. e-mail: email@example.com
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you purchased access to the SourceHUB Services from a Reseller, then first-line technical support will be provided by the Reseller and not by the Supplier.
8.3 Modifications to Service
Supplier reserves the right to modify the SourceHUB Services or any part or element thereof from time to time without prior notice, including, without limitation:
- rebranding the SourceHUB Services at its sole discretion; b. ceasing providing or discontinuing the development any particular SourceHUB Service or part or element of the Platform temporarily or permanently; c. taking such action as is necessary to preserve Supplier’s rights upon any use of the SourceHUB Services that may be reasonably interpreted as violation of Supplier’s intellectual property rights, distribution of Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malware, and other destructive activities or illegal activity.
As applicable, Client may be notified of such modifications when logging in to the Account. Modifications, including change in applicable rates for the SourceHUB Services, will become effective thirty (30) days before the effective date of such modification.
If the Client does not accept the modification, the Client shall notify Supplier or Reseller (if Client purchased access to the SourceHUB Services from a Reseller) before the effective date of the modification, and these Terms will terminate on the effective date of the modification. The Client’s continued use of the SourceHUB Services, or any part or element thereof, after the effective date of a modification shall indicate its consent to the modifications. Supplier shall not be liable to the Client or to any third person for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the SourceHUB Services, or any part or element thereof.
9. Data Processing Contract
For the purposes of Article 28 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, these Terms constitute the data processing contract between the Client as the data controller and the Supplier as the data processor. The Client hereby instructs the Supplier to process the data as described in these Terms.
9.1 Subject matter and nature of processing
The Supplier provides the Platform where the Client, as the data controller, can collect, store and organize the personal data of data subjects determined by the Client.
The Platform has been designed to work as a packaging workflow automation and collaboration tool but, to the extent not regulated by these Terms, the Client decides how they use the Platform.
The Supplier will process data on behalf of the Client until the termination of the SourceHUB Services in accordance with these Terms. Upon termination, Supplier will store the Client’s data for a period of three months, should the Client wish to reopen the Account to resume the use of the SourceHUB Services or to export Client Data, unless instructed otherwise by the Client. After that, the contents of the account may be recoverable from Supplier’s backups for another three months. The Supplier deletes or returns all the personal data to the controller after the end of the provision of services relating to processing, and deletes existing copies unless Union or Member State law requires storage of the personal data.
9.3 Parties’ rights and obligations
The Client’s rights and obligations regarding Client Data are provided in sections 4 through 10 of these Terms. The Supplier ensures that persons authorised to process the personal data have committed themselves to confidentiality or are under an appropriate statutory obligation of confidentiality.
The Supplier takes all measures required pursuant to Article 32 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. The Supplier undertakes to make available to the controller all information necessary to demonstrate compliance with their obligations and to allow for and contribute to audits, including inspections, conducted or mandated by the Client as the data controller.
10.1 Prohibited Activities
Client and its authorized Users may use the SourceHUB Services and any part or element thereof only in the scope, with the means and for purposes as identified in these Terms and applicable law. By way of example, neither the Client nor any User may:
- use the SourceHUB Services or any part or element thereof to commit a crime, breach any applicable law or entice or invite others to carry out such illegal actions;
- copy, duplicate, distribute, modify, adapt, hack, create derivative works, reverse engineer or decompile the SourceHUB Services or any part or element thereof, or attempt to extract the source code thereof, unless (i) it is expressly allowed under applicable law, and (ii) to the extent that the Supplier is not permitted by that applicable law to exclude or limit the foregoing rights; c. use the SourceHUB Services or any part or element thereof unless it has agreed to these Terms.
10.2 Certain Uses Require Supplier Consent
The Client or any User may not, without Supplier’s prior express written consent (e-mail, fax, Skype, etc.):
- sell, resell, lease, license, sublicense, distribute, provide, disclose, divulge, exploit or otherwise grant Access or make the SourceHUB Services available in whole or in part to any third persons, unless such third person is another authorized User of the same Client;
- use the SourceHUB Services or any part or element thereof in a scope, with means or for purposes other than those for which their functionality was created;
- use the SourceHUB Services or any part or element thereof by means of programs that send them automatic enquiries or requests, unless such program has been made available by Supplier;
12. Intellectual Property Rights
12.1 SourceHUB’s Intellectual Property Rights in the SourceHUB Services
The SourceHUB Services, SourceHUB Materials, SourceHUB trade names and trademarks, and any parts or elements thereof are solely and exclusively owned and operated by Supplier and its third party vendors and hosting partners. SourceHUB Materials are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trade secrets, and trademark laws, international conventions and treaties, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. Supplier, its affiliates and licensors retains all right, title and interest in such SourceHUB Services, SourceHUB Materials, SourceHUB trade names and trademarks, and any parts or elements. Your use of the SourceHUB Services and SourceHUB Materials, and any parts or elements does not grant to you any ownership right or intellectual property rights therein. Any commercial or promotional distribution, publishing or exploitation of the SourceHUB Materials is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express prior written permission from Supplier or the otherwise applicable rights holder. Supplier reserves all rights to the SourceHUB Services, SourceHUB Materials and SourceHUB trade names and trademarks not expressly granted in the Terms.
12.2 Content Owned by SourceHUB
Subject to these Terms and the payment of the applicable service Fee, Supplier grants Client and its authorized users a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable license to download a single copy of any part of the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use if you retain all copyright and proprietary notices that are contained in such part of the Content. You expressly acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading any copyrighted material from or through the Platform or the SourceHUB Services. You shall not copy, distribute or publish any Content or any information obtained or derived therefrom except as permitted on or through the SourceHUB Services or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
12.3 Client Data
- Supplier may use Client Data in an aggregated or anonymized format for research, educational and other similar purposes. Supplier may not otherwise use or display Client Data without Client’s written consent. Supplier respects your right to exclusive ownership of your Client Data. Unless specifically permitted by you, your use of the SourceHUB Services does not grant Supplier the license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish or distribute the Client Data created by you or stored in your Account for Supplier’s commercial, marketing or any similar purpose. Client expressly grants Supplier the right to use and analyze aggregate system activity data associated with use of the SourceHUB Services by Client and its Users for the purposes of optimizing, improving or enhancing the way the SourceHUB Services operate, and to create new features and functionality in connection with the SourceHUB Services in the sole discretion of Supplier.
- Client is solely responsible for its own Client Data and the consequences of posting or publishing them on or through the SourceHUB Service. In connection with Client Data, Client affirms, represents, and warrants that: (i) Client either owns its Client Data or has the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize the Suppliers to display or otherwise use the Client Data under all patent, trademark, copyright, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights in and to your Client Data in a manner consistent with the intended features of the SourceHUB Services and these Terms, and to grant the rights and license set forth in Section 11.3(a), and (ii) Client Data, Supplier’s or any SourceHUB Licensee’s use of such Client Data pursuant to these Terms, and Supplier’s or any SourceHUB Licensee’s exercise of the license rights set forth in Section 11.3(a), do not and will not: (a) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (b) violate any applicable law or regulation anywhere in the world; or (c) require obtaining a license from or paying any fees and/or royalties by Supplier to any third party for the performance of any SourceHUB Services Client has chosen to be performed by Supplier or for the exercise of any rights granted in these Terms, unless Client and Supplier otherwise agree.
If Client or a User provides Suppliers with any comments, bug reports, feedback, or modifications for the SourceHUB Services (“Feedback”), Supplier shall have the right to use such Feedback at its discretion, including, but not limited to the incorporation of such suggested changes into the SourceHUB Services.
Client or User (as applicable) hereby grants Supplier a perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty free license under all rights necessary to incorporate, publish, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, exploit and use your Feedback for any purpose. Supplier shall have the right to modify or remove any Feedback provided in the public areas of the Web Site if the Supplier deems, at its discretion, harmful, offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or otherwise unlawful.
13. Third-Party Sites, Products and Services
The SourceHUB Services may include links to other websites or services (“Linked Sites”) solely as a convenience to Clients. Unless otherwise specifically and explicitly indicated, Supplier does not endorse any such Linked Sites or the information, material, products, or services contained on or accessible through Linked Sites. Furthermore, Supplier makes no express or implied warranties with regard to the information, material, products, or services that are contained on or accessible through Linked Sites. ACCESS AND USE OF LINKED SITES, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, MATERIAL, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON LINKED SITES OR AVAILABLE THROUGH LINKED SITES, IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Any content referred to as community provided is provided by third parties and not developed or maintained by SourceHUB. By using any community marked code or libraries in your software development, you acknowledge and agree that SourceHUB is not in any way responsible for the performance or damages caused by such community provided code or library.
14. Disclaimers; No Warranty
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED BY SUPPLIER, THE SourceHUB SERVICES, SourceHUB MATERIAL, AND ANY CONTENT, SERVICES, OR FEATURES MADE AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE SourceHUB SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, SUPPLIER AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON- INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, AND RELIABILITY.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED BY SUPPLIER, SUPPLIER AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SourceHUB SERVICES AND ANY CONTENT, CLIENT DATA SERVICES, OR FEATURES MADE AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE SourceHUB SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SourceHUB SERVICES AND ANY CONTENT, CLIENT DATA, SERVICES, OR FEATURES MADE AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE SourceHUB SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED BY SUPPLIER, SUPPLIER AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE PLATFORM, THE SourceHUB SERVICES, SourceHUB MATERIAL OR ANY LINKED SITES, IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
THE LAWS OF CERTAIN COUNTRIES AND STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Supplier and its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, including attorney’s fees, arising out of your use or misuse of the SourceHUB Services, SourceHUB Materials, representations made to the Supplier, its affiliates and/or third parties, violation of these Terms, violation of the rights of any other person or entity, or any breach of the foregoing representations, warranties, and covenants. Supplier reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Supplier, and you agree to cooperate with such defense of these claims.
16. Limitation of Liability
16.1 No Liability
Supplier shall not be liable to the Client or User for any consequences resulting from:
- any modifications in these Terms, calculation and rates of Fees, the SourceHUB Services, SourceHUB Material, or any part or element thereof (including but not limited to Account), including any error, permanent or temporary interruption, discontinuance, suspension or other type of unavailability of the SourceHUB Services or SourceHUB Material; b. deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store any Client Data; c. use of Client Data by the Client or any of the Users associated with the Account; d. upgrading or downgrading the current Plan; e. any disclosure, loss or unauthorized use of the login credentials of Client or any authorized User due to Client’s failure to keep them confidential; f. the Client’s use of the Account or the SourceHUB Services by means of browsers other than those accepted or supported by the Supplier; g. the application of any remedies against the Client or authorized Users by the Supplier, for example if the Client or User has committed a crime or conducted a breach of applicable law by using the SourceHUB Services or any part or element thereof; h. the differences between technologies and platforms used for access, for example if certain features, functions, parts or elements of the SourceHUB Services are designed for use on a personal computer or laptop and do not function on a mobile platform or a tablet; i. the Supplier’s application of the remedies described in these Terms, even if the reasonable grounds or legal basis for the application of these remedies turned out to be unfounded or invalid afterwards.
In addition, Supplier and its affiliates shall not be liable to the Client for any claim by any User, person, Organization or third persons against the Client arising out of the Client’s failure to:
- provide Supplier with accurate information about the Client, Users or Account; b. notify Supplier of any reasons due to which a User does not have the right to use the Account on behalf of the Client; c. provide any Products which it has agreed to provide to such a person or Organization (whether such failure arises as a result of Supplier’s negligence, breach of these Terms or otherwise); d. ensure the lawfulness of the Client Data; e. obtain the necessary rights to use the Client Data; or f. abide by any of the restrictions described in these Terms.
16.2 Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SourceHUB AND ITS AFFILIATES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY CLIENT HEREUNDER FOR THE SourceHUB SERVICES GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY IN THE SIX MONTHS PRECEDING THE FIRST INCIDENT OUT OF WHICH THE LIABILITY AROSE.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION WILL APPLY WHETHER AN ACTION IS IN CONTRACT OR TORT AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, BUT WILL NOT LIMIT CLIENT’S PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE “PAYMENT” SECTION ABOVE.
16.3 Exclusion of Consequential and Related Damages
IN NO EVENT WILL EITHER PARTY OR ITS AFFILIATES HAVE ANY LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, GOODWILL, OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COVER, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER AN ACTION IS IN CONTRACT OR TORT AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF A PARTY OR ITS AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR IF A PARTY’S OR ITS AFFILIATES’ REMEDY OTHERWISE FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW.
17. Termination of These Terms
17.1 For Convenience
These Terms may be terminated for convenience in the following situations;
- by the Client any time by clicking the cancellation link on the Web Site, which will guide them through the cancellation process when logged in to the Account, or if the Client is paying for the Service with a PayPal account, by revoking the billing agreement on its PayPal profile; or if the client is paying for the Service via a Reseller, by means agreed upon between the Client and the Reseller; 2. by Supplier upon decision to end provision of the SourceHUB Services and close the Platform; or 3. immediately by either party, if proceedings are initiated for the other party’s liquidation or insolvency or a negotiated settlement with the other party’s creditors is concluded or an assignment is made on behalf of the other party for the benefit of creditors.
17.2 For Default
These Terms may be terminated for default upon written notice to the other party as indicated in the “Notice” Section below:
- by either party in case of breach of these Terms by the other party, if the breach has not been cured within 30 days of receipt of a notice from the non-breaching party; or
- immediately by either party if the other party breaches its obligations, as applicable under Sections 12 [Intellectual Property Rights], 15 [Indemnification], or 10 [Restrictions] of these Terms.
17.3 Effect of Termination
Upon termination of these Terms,
- Supplier shall deactivate and permanently delete the Account, within six months of the effective date of termination of these Terms. If the Client has specifically requested for an earlier deletion of the Account, Supplier shall fulfill such request within 1 month of its receipt of such request. b. Client must: 1. stop using and prevent the further usage of the SourceHUB Services, including, without limitation, the Platform; 2. pay any amounts owed to Supplier under these Terms; and 3. discharge any liability incurred by the Client before under these Terms prior to their termination; and c. The following provisions shall survive the termination of these Terms: Sections 1, 7.4, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18 and 19.
If Supplier terminates these Terms as a result of an uncured breach by a Client or User, Supplier is entitled to use the same or similar remedies against any other persons who use the SourceHUB Services in conflict with these Terms. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Supplier may also apply any other remedies available to it under the applicable law. Upon application of any remedies, the Client or User may lose Access or suffer a loss of certain features, functions, parts or elements of the SourceHUB Services.
If Supplier has reasonable grounds to believe that the Client’s or User’s use of the SourceHUB Services, including the Account may harm any third persons, Supplier has the right to take adequate measures under its control to prevent, stop and eliminate the harm, where possible, in order to protect those third persons.
The Supplier has the right to suspend access to all or any part of the Service, including removing Content, at any time for violation of this Agreement or to protect the integrity, operability, and security of the Service, effective immediately, with or without notice. Unless prohibited by law or legal process or to prevent imminent harm to the Service or any third party, Supplier
typically provides notice in the form of a banner or email on or before such suspension. Supplier will, in its discretion and using good faith, tailor any suspension as needed to preserve the integrity, operability, and security of the Service.
18. Who You Are Contracting With
The Supplier with whom Client is contracting depends on the domicile of the Client. The Supplier determines the domicile of the Client based on the country indicated in the billing address of the User who concludes these Terms on behalf of the Client. During the Free Trial, the Supplier determines the domicile of the Client based on the location indicated in the IP- address of the User who concludes these Terms on behalf of the Client. By accepting these Terms, the Client is contracting with the Supplier listed opposite such Client’s domicile.